REDUCE RISK AND ENSURE THAT COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS ARE COMPLETED SATISFACTORILY
- Verification of product compliance in terms of workmanship and quantity.
- Reduction of production error rates.
- Rationalisation of commercial practices and optimisation of production flow.
- Products can be inspected according to buyer, seller or retailer requirements.
- Compliance with product requirements during the manufacturing process in order to verify that the goods are produced within specifications given by the client, in order to evaluate the quality of the product in anticipation of its distribution.
- Final random inspection at the end of the production to verify that they comply with specifications. Sampling and testing can also be performed.
- Pre-shipment inspection is performed before shipment and includes quantity, packaging, marking, packing and labeling.
- Supervision of loading (includes container sealing, number of packing cases, marking, cleanliness, etc.).
- Discharge supervision.
- Inventory of fixed assets and goods.